Welcome to the KashMindset Blog

 Welcome to my blog! KashMindset


Kashmindset you may wonder...


    For a long time, I have always wanted to either create a blog or page that is geared towards

keeping a positive mindset through easy or hard times. So, when I was tasked for a college

course to create something, I figured why not make it for what I have always wanted to do. So,

here we go...

    A little about me: My name is Kashia Hale. Working Momma of 3 girls who is back to chasing

her dreams in the career world. In 2020 I decided it was time to start pursuing my degree at

Western Governors University in Business Management but after a small pause in 2022, I

decided to transfer to Idaho State University to finish my degree. 

    Why am I here on Blogger? I am currently enrolled in Instructional Technology in Human

Resources Development at Idaho State. Part of Week 1 course work is to create a blog post for

the week that includes introductory post.  

    As this is my first week in the class, I am unsure of what we will bel learning on this course, but

I am beyond excited to learn everything Dr. Robin has to offer. 

    What do you hope to get out of the class and the blogging experience? is a question the professor

asked for the first week.  I am hoping that I learn and gain a better understanding of technologies

that support learning and development in the workplace. In addition, Blogging is something I

have always wanted to do more of because of the life experiences I have went through.

    Thanks for reading. Until next week.. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaining more understanding to the Professional Learning Network

Empower your image editing skills and unleash your inner 'pro'

Copy right not Copy wrong