Yahoooo?!? No!..Kahooooot!!

It's the last week of summer classes in college, and while I am excited to yell, "Yahoo for summer," I am learning about a new technology called Kahoot! This tool is one that I could use in my everyday life, both at home and at work. 

Kahoot is a learning platform designed for the workplace, teachers' education, and families. It helps build engagement in teams, groups, and families. You can choose from various topics already created in the application or design and make your own.

When I first learned about this tool, I thought I would spend a short time of my evening just seeing what it was all about. I ended up spending two hours learning and using the application with my family. Kahoot is very easy to get started using and is user-friendly even for younger ages. 

Along with using Kahoot for my family, I played with the tool to create things that would benefit the workplace. While we can only use specific applications for work purposes, Kahoot would benefit my organization's training and study guide materials. The options available in this application would help me create more interactive lessons for the training we need to complete. I also enjoyed that you can pull reports on the training you develop, allowing you to access the data easily.

This is a great tool that can be used in more ways than one. It provides multiple training options and is easy to navigate and learn. 

I am thankful that we were allowed the opportunity to build our knowledge on technology tools. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gaining more understanding to the Professional Learning Network

Empower your image editing skills and unleash your inner 'pro'

Copy right not Copy wrong